E4Impact Foundation (IT) A Project of E | KBFUS Funds
Supporting African entrepreneurs
E4Impact Foundation was launched to enhance the sustainable development of emerging countries by training local entrepreneurs and favoring the growth of their businesses.
E4Impact main goals are:
- Train a new generation of entrepreneurs capable of combining economic success with positive social impact;
- Partner with local universities to embed entrepreneurial education in African Management Curricula;
- Facilitate the international development of European and African companies attentive to social and environmental impact.
The work of the Foundation contributes to the accomplishment of many of the United Nations 2030 Sustainable Goals, including access to quality education, decent work, economic growth and poverty and hunger reduction.
To achieve its goal the Foundation, in collaboration with Università Cattolica and a local university from the host country, offers the Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship. The MBA is a unique executive program that guides active and aspiring entrepreneurs to start or scale their businesses, providing them simultaneously with an academic and business acceleration experience.
The first MBA started in Kenya in 2010. Since then E4Impact has expanded to Ghana, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Côte d'Ivoire, Senegal and Ethiopia with almost 544 entrepreneurs trained. In 2018 the program will also reach Rwanda.
E4impact initiative has a great impact on the entrepreneurial environment of the country where the MBA is served. This means not only on the entrepreneurs attending the MBA, but also on their families, their customers and on the business community in general.
The impact so far:
- 544 entrepreneurs involved;
- 33%: women entrepreneurs;
- 73%: trained entrepreneurs with a business currently in place;
- ca. 3,500: job places created in the value chain;
- 40: African professors trained;
- 20: African university managers trained.
We are grateful for each donor's passion for our mission and desire to work with us for a better Africa!
Learn more: http://www.e4impact.org/
Alternative ways to give:
For gifts by check: Write your check to KBFUS, write "American Friends of E 4Impact" in the memo section of the check, and send it to KBFUS, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
Gifts by wire transfer or to contribute other types of property: Email KBFUS at: email@example.com or phone (212) 713 7660.