Miracle for Africa Foundation (MW) A Project of M | KBFUS Funds
Daeyang Luke Hospital is one of just 20 hospitals that serves 16 million Malawians.
Miracle for Africa Foundation aims to serve people in need in Malawi. Our foundation focuses on the most neglected areas of social services - healthcare, education, and agriculture. We are expanding the development from hospitals to education centers to benefit a greater part of the population.
Miracle for Africa Foundation looks beyond short-term fixes to invest in sustainable solutions for long-term development in Malawi. Our three-fold approach supports growth in medical care, education and agriculture, each fundamental pillars of comprehensive well-being. Malawi consistently ranks among the poorest on the globe for healthcare, learning and agricultural development for Sub-Saharan Africa.
Miracle for Africa Foundation affirms Malawians' inherent value as human beings and agents in their own development. By never losing sight of their dignity, capability and humanity, the Miracle for Africa Foundation is building towards a stronger future for Africans, powered by Africans.
Health is at the core of the Foundation's story, and continues to be central towards our vision for the future.
- In 2008, Daeyang Luke Hospital (DLH) has been opened and started to provide full medical services to the public.
- In 2010, Daeyang College of Nursing opened and the inpatient ward of the hospital was expanded.
- In 2013, the Ophthalmologist Clinic was opened.
- In 2014, Daeyang College of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) was opened.In 2015, the Intensive Care Unit(ICU) and Daeyang College of Medicine were opened.
- In 2016, opened agricultural R&D and practice farm (150 ha), finished design for central library and Daeyang University Teaching Hospital (500 beds), and Daeyang University signed MOU with University of Massachusetts Boston for mutual cooperation.
- In 2017-19 (plan), construction for Daeyang University Teaching Hospital (500 beds) and Central Library in Lilongwe and Mzuzu Medical Centre (200 beds) in the north, Mzuzu area.
You can advance the development of health and education in Malawi.
Alternative ways to give:
For gifts by check: Write your check to KBFUS, write "Miracle for Africa Foundation US Fund" in the memo section of the check, and send it to KBFUS, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
Gifts by wire transfer or to contribute other types of property: Email KBFUS at: email@example.com or phone (212) 713 7660.