American Friends of the VU Medical Center Foundation Amsterdam
VU Medical Center Amsterdam (NL) A Project of V | KBFUS Funds
VU Medical Center Foundation is dedicated to raise funds for patient care, scientific medical research and education at the VU medical center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We focus our efforts on funds for Alzheimer's Disease, MS and VWM.
U.S.-based donors can support our activities in a tax-efficient way through a contribution to the 'American Friends of the VU Medical Center Foundation Amsterdam' at the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS). Because KBFUS is a public charity, within the meaning of Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) oftheIRC, donors may claim themaximumtax benefits allowed by U.S. taxlaw for their contributions.
If you wish to support us, here is how to proceed:
- Gifts by check: Write your check to KBFUS, write "Stichting VU medisch centrum Fonds" in the memo section of the check, and send it to KBFUS, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16thFloor, New York, NY 10020.
- Gifts by credit card: click on the 'Donate Now' button on this page.
- Gifts by wire transfer or to contribute other types of property: Contact KBFUS at: email email@example.com, phone (212) 713 7660.
Please contact KBFUS of the VU Medical Center Foundation in Amsterdam directly for
- examples of gift forms to include with the check
- language examples for charitable bequest in a last will of testament
For more information about our projects, the Foundation and the VU medical center itself, you can contact:
Mr Bernie Hermes MSc, email b.hermes@VUmc.nl, phone: +31 6 10 30 5791
(please remember that is a 6 - 9 hour time difference between European time and EST, CST, MST or PST)